2012 *** New beginnings, new chances, new hopes

Oh my Happiness x Two!

Rock on Jack

Sharing Christmas Happiness with YOU!

Oh my Tyler...Miss our time, lots!

Princess Victoria my sweet angel

Handsome Brian at Thanksgiving

My Brackett boys + beach = LOVE!

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Words of wisdom worth sharing....



If you knew who walked beside you at all times on this path you have chosen,  you would never experience fear or doubt again...    
                                                                                       Echos of Love  




You cannot find your soul with your mind;  you must use your heart...     Eryka


                              open the fences and gates, try stepping out of your comfort zone




         Being different made me Stronger!

No comments:

Post a Comment